2019 Village Venture Vendor Info
Claremont Chamber Village Venture Arts & Crafts Faire has become a place where family, friends & neighbors come together to enjoy music, food and the arts. With over 15,000 visitors attracted to the Faire every year, this is a great opportunity to bring visibility to your business. We look forward to working with you to experience our best year yet!
We are no longer accepting Vendors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a wait list.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Faire hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Vendor load in: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. (All vehicles must be removed by 8:00 a.m. sharp)
Vendor setup: 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Vendor breakdown: 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
All spaces must be cleared as streets open at 7:00 p.m.
Only Vendors & authorized staff are allowed prior to the start of the Faire.
Customers are not allowed to roam the Faire or line up prior to the start of the Faire.
Vendor Booth Information
• Permitted vendor booth space is 12’ wide (across front) and 10’ deep.
• Only your vendor booth space is provided.
• You will be responsible for providing the labor needed for all your items related to the setup and breakdown of your
vendor booth space (tables, chairs and materials, etc.)
• Canopy and awnings must fit within your 12’x10’ vendor booth space.
• Your booth should be displayed as colorfully and tastefully as possible.
• Vendors applying to sell merchandise must submit 3 photographs that best represents their current work and a photo of their booth setup
• One booth per vendor.
• Two booths are available but not guaranteed.
• If you share a booth with another vendor, both vendors must have a sellers permit.
• All vendors must have a 1-A-10-BC Fire Extinguisher visible in your booth.
• There is no electricity available.
• Generators are NOT allowed.
• The last date to submit applications is Friday, September 27. (Spaces might be sold out prior to this date)
• Claremont Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to limit the number of applicants for any specific goods/services category.
• Notifications will be EMAILED. If accepted, you will have 72 hours to submit your payment. Entry permits and space numbers will be MAILED out on October 1st.
As a potential participant in this year’s Faire, we respectfully ask that you follow our guidelines when submitting your application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Applications are NOT accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The show is juried. Incomplete applications will be denied.
A $5 application fee will be applied to all applications.
You are responsible for your own liability insurance. You must supply the Chamber with valid copy of liability insurance naming the Claremont Chamber of Commerce as additionally insured (required: $1 million per occurrence/$2 million aggregate). If you do not have your own liability insurance, a one-day policy may be obtained through ACT Liability Insurance. All insurance must have the Claremont Chamber of Commerce Listed as an additional Insured and cover through 10/26/19.
• The Chamber will obtain a one-day health permit for each food vendor. The Claremont Chamber of Commerce will obtain Health Permits at vendor's cost.
• Food Vendors must adhere to ALL Health Department regulations.
• Health Permit forms will be emailed to you on July 6th.
• If you are exempt from health permit fees, you must provide verification.
Food Trucks are not allowed at this event.
Each food vendor must provide space within their booth for the following items
- Water, soap & towels for hand washing
- A bucket to catch all waste water
- Be responsible for taking ALL liquid waste with you after the event
- The Claremont Chamber will supply 3-compartment sinks with hot and cold running water for the use of all food vendors.
NOTE – this does not exempt any vendors other requirements as listed above
ALWAYS GIVEN to Claremont Chamber of Commerce Members. Sales may be made and/or information may be distributed from these booths.
Village merchants who submit an application for Village Venture will be assigned a space as close as possible to their business front. Village Venture is an opportunity for you to showcase items that are normally sold in your stores. Village merchants MUST have their completed application in by June 14th.
Vendor Booth Space Size
Only the street space that is provided 12' wide along the curb and 10' deep out into the street. Vendors bring all of their own supplies, tables, chairs, canopies, etc. YOU MUST STAY WITHIN YOUR ASSIGNED SPACE. Canopies must be 12' x 10' or less and PUSHED RIGHT AGAINST the curb BEFORE unloading. DO NOT USE space on either side of your assigned area for storage, seating, etc.
Food Preparation Vendors space begins 10' out from the curb per the Fire Marshall.
There are no refunds.
Setup and Breakdown
The streets are closed from 6:00 am - 7:00 pm. Vendor load in: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. (All vehicles must be removed by 8:00 a.m. sharp and NONE will be allowed within the barricades.). Setup time begins at 6:30 am. At 8:30 am, ALL vehicles must be removed from the event area If you are late, you will have to park outside of the Faire, unload and carry your items to your booth.
Breakdown begins at 5:00 pm and all goods and vehicles must be off the streets by 6:30 pm. Please leave the space as you found it. Clean up all trash in your surrounding area. All spaces must be cleared as streets open at 7:00 p.m.
You must have your Entry Permit for SETUP and BREAKDOWN.
Please understand you may be removed from the event if:
- you do not adhere to the above rules as an arts & crafts vendor
- your personal conduct is deemed inappropriate
- your work is of lesser quality or differing from the entry photos submitted
- You obstruct any other exhibitors' space, or hand out flyers outside of your booth space