Volunteer at Village Venture 2018
Every single volunteer plays a vital role in making Village Venture the amazing event that Claremont loves.
There are many ways for Village Venture fans to donate a few hours to the event.
Before the event, these passionate people help us:
- Mark the streets.
- Make sure portable toilets and sinks are in the right locations.
On the day of Village Venture, enthusiastic supporters help
- Help guide vendors to their booth space.
- Answer guest questions.
- Provide guest with general information.
- Parking Lot Security
- Help with clean up.
- Help take down the No Parking Signs.
Village Venture Volunteer Guidelines
- As a volunteer, you are an ambassador for Claremont Chamber of Commerce and should treat all participants, police and traffic officers, attendees, and other volunteers with the utmost courtesy and respect!!!
- As a volunteer, take pride in your role! You are part of one of Claremonts’ greatest events.
- Dress appropriately: Attire should include comfortable walking shoes, active or sports wear, and your Village Venture volunteer t-shirt.
- Be prepared to answer many types of questions! People will be looking to you for answers. Familiarize yourself with the Village Venture map.
- When you sign up to volunteer, we trust that you will arrive on time and that you will complete your full shift.
- If you cannot make it on the day of your scheduled shift, please be considerate and contact email@example.com so we can adjust our roster.
- Village Venture will take place rain or shine! Please check the weather ahead of time and dress accordingly.
- You may not consume any alcoholic beverages, smoke, or be under the influence of any drugs during your volunteer shift.
- Upon completing your shift please check out at the Chamber Office and return materials before leaving.
- Volunteers must be at least 21.
- Pets are not allowed with you during your volunteer shift.
- Depending on event needs, volunteer assignments may change — please be flexible.
- Claremont Chamber is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
If you have any questions, please contact