We are no longer accepting Vendors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a wait list.
Join us at the 38th Annual Village Venture Arts and Crafts Faire located in the Claremont Village on Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Rain or Shine. The Claremont Village is located in downtown Claremont off of Indian Hill Blvd. between First and Fourth Streets. This annual one day event draws over 16,000 visitors.
Presented by the Claremont Chamber of Commerce, the Faire includes over 450+ booths selling unique art, original crafts, and apparel. Get to know all the local businesses and non-profits in the business and
organization block located on First Street. The food court will feature an array of international foods and entertainment. Returning this year is our Beer and Wine Garden which will be serving local Craft Ales, Wine and Cider.
Contact email@example.com if interested in being a sponsor.
Advertise your business on a Village Venture Banner to displayed in Claremont and the Village during October.
• Your business name will be prominently displayed on the bottom of a 20”X42” banner
• Cost $100.00
• Non-Chamber Members $ 150.00
• Returning Sponsors $50.00
Order are due by Monday September 3 at 12:00 pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place an order.
Great Pumpkin Carving Contest sponsored by Claremont Sunrise Rotary
- Take your pre-carved pumpkin to the Sunrise Rotary Booth (located on Yale Ave. just north of 2nd by the Chamber office) between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Complete the Registration Form when you drop off your pre-carved pumpkin.
- Prizes will be awarded at 2 p.m. (participants must be present to win).
- Pumpkins must be picked up between 2 - 4:30 p.m.
(Unclaimed pumpkins will be discarded at 4:45 p.m.)
Children's Halloween Parade
Starts at Bonita & Harvard
Begin to Assemble at 9:00 am
- New location and time for the Children's Halloween Parade. The Parade will begin at promptly at 9:30 am on Saturday, October 26.
- All participants start assembling at the corner of Bonita and Harvard at 9:00 a.m.
(No motorized vehicles)
- Parade will be led by the El Roble Marching Band.
Begins at 11:30 am at Shelton Park
Other Entertainment TBD
Beer, Cider, and Wine Garden
Booths located on First St. between Yale Ave. and Harvard Ave.
We allow dogs, but not in the food court area! Please make sure you clean after your dogs!!!
Parking is available:
- City Parking Lots
- City Streets
- Metrolink lot on College
- Parking Structure - West First St. and Oberlin
- Additional Parking at FREE Shuttle Service pickup locations
FREE Shuttle Service
Beginning at 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Buses run every 10-15 Minutes (Handicapped accessible)
Shuttle Parking/Pick Up:
- The College Services: First St. and Mills
- Taylor Hall Parking Lot: Scripps and Indian Hill
- Ambrose Episcopal Church: Bonita and Mountain Ave.
Shuttle Drop Off Point – Metrolink Parking Lot on College
Located at Bank of America Parking Lot - Enter off Indian Hill Blvd.
Lost and Found
Claremont Chamber of Commerce Office (909) 624-1681
205 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA
Non – Emergency
Call Claremont PD (909) 399-5411
If you have questions about attending our event, please contact the Claremont Chamber office by calling (909) 624-1681 or by email: email@example.com.