2019 Village Venture Arts & Crafts Faire
38th Annual - Village Venture Sponsors Needed
- Event Sponsors
- Marketing Sponsors
- Parade Sponsors
- Goodie Bag Sponsors
- Entertainments Sponsors
- Beer, Cider and Wine Garden Sponsors
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in being a sponsor.
38th Annual - Village Venture Volunteers Needed
- Friday, 10/25 Street Marking AM Shift
- Marketing Volunteers
- Parade Volunteers
- AM Shift Volunteers
- PM Shift Volunteers
- Parking Lot Attendant
Please email email@example.com if interested in being a volunteer.
The Claremont Chamber of Commerce is excited to present the 38th Annual Village Venture Arts and Crafts Faire located in the Claremont Village on Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Rain or Shine. The Claremont Village is located in downtown Claremont off of Indian Hill Blvd. between First and Fourth Streets.
Get your holiday shopping done early as you walk the streets of the Claremont Village lined with over 400+ booths selling unique art, original crafts, and apparel. Get to know all the local businesses and non-profits in the business and organization block located on First Street. Be sure to also stop by the food court for an array of international foods and entertainment. Returning this year is our Beer, Wine, & Cider Garden located on Bonita Ave which will be serving local Craft Ales, Wine, and Cider from 11 am to 4 pm.
Don’t forget to stop by the village businesses on both sides of Indian Hill that will be open all day. This is the place to kick off your one-stop holiday shopping; you’ll find something unique for everyone on your list! Sit and relax at one of our sidewalk cafes, or enjoy the international cuisine located on First Street. Well over 15,000 visitors attend Village Venture every year to enjoy not only this one-day event but also the wonderful shops and restaurants that are located in our city.
If interested in being part of our entertainment at Village Venture, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Pumpkin Carving Contest sponsored by Claremont Sunrise Rotary
- Take your pre-carved pumpkin to the Sunrise Rotary Booth (located on Yale Ave. just north of 2nd by the Chamber office) between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Complete the Registration Form when you drop off your pre-carved pumpkin.
- Prizes will be awarded at 2 p.m. (participants must be present to win).
- Pumpkins must be picked up between 2 - 4:30 p.m.
(Unclaimed pumpkins will be discarded at 4:45 p.m.)
Children's Halloween Parade
Starts at Bonita & 4th St.
Assemble at 9:15 am
- New location and time for the Children's Halloween Parade. The Parade will begin at promptly at 9:30 am on Saturday, October 26.
- All participants must assemble at the corner of Bonita and Harvard by 9:00 a.m.
(No motorized vehicles)
- Parade will be led by the El Roble Marching Band.
Beer, Cider, and Wine Garden
Booths located on First St. between Yale Ave. and Harvard Ave.
We allow dogs, but not in the food court area! Please make sure you clean after your dogs!!!
Parking is available:
- City Parking Lots
- City Streets
- Metrolink lot on College
- Parking Structure - West First St. and Oberlin
- Additional Parking at FREE Shuttle Service pickup locations
FREE Shuttle Service
Beginning at 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Buses run every 10-15 Minutes (Handicapped accessible)
Shuttle Parking/Pick Up:
- The College Services: First St. and Mills
- Taylor Hall Parking Lot: Scripps and Indian Hill
- Ambrose Episcopal Church: Bonita and Mountain Ave.
Shuttle Drop Off Point – Metrolink Parking Lot on College
Located at Bank of America Parking Lot - Enter off Indian Hill Blvd.
Lost and Found
Claremont Chamber of Commerce Office (909) 624-1681
205 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA
Non – Emergency
Call Claremont PD (909) 399-5411
If you have questions about attending our event, please contact the Claremont Chamber office by calling (909) 624-1681 or by email: email@example.com.