Thank you to everyone who attended Village Venture and made this day a success!!
Thank you to all the vendors who participated!!
Village Venture 2020 applications will be available on May 1, 2020.
Join us at the 38th Annual Village Venture Arts and Crafts Faire located in the Claremont Village on Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Rain or Shine. The Claremont Village is located in downtown Claremont off of Indian Hill Blvd. between First and Fourth Streets. This annual one day event draws over 16,000 visitors.
Presented by the Claremont Chamber of Commerce, the Faire includes over 450+ booths selling unique art, original crafts, and apparel. Get to know all the local businesses and non-profits in the business and
organization block located on First Street. The food court will feature an array of international foods and entertainment. Returning this year is our Beer and Wine Garden which will be serving local Craft Ales, Wine and Cider.
Great Pumpkin Carving Contest sponsored by Claremont Sunrise Rotary
- Take your pre-carved pumpkin to the Sunrise Rotary Booth (located on Yale Ave. just north of 2nd by the Chamber office) between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Complete the Registration Form when you drop off your pre-carved pumpkin.
- Prizes will be awarded at 2 p.m. (participants must be present to win).
- Pumpkins must be picked up between 2 - 4:30 p.m.
(Unclaimed pumpkins will be discarded at 4:45 p.m.)
Children's Halloween Parade
Starts at Bonita & Harvard
Begin to Assemble at 9:00 am
- New location and time for the Children's Halloween Parade. The Parade will begin at promptly at 9:30 am on Saturday, October 26.
- All participants start assembling at the corner of Bonita and Harvard at 9:00 a.m.
(No motorized vehicles)
- Parade will be led by the El Roble Marching Band.
Music and Entertainment
Shelton Park Stage
11:00 am - 1:00 pm SOL Band
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm J.J. Wolf
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm The Mohave Beach Band
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Moultrie Academy of Music, Voice and Dance
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm Bubbles! with RJ Balde / Klubhouse Arts
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm Small Town Magic
Beer, Cider, and Wine Garden
11 am - 4 pm
Located on Bonita Ave. next to Rio de Ojas and Shelton Park.
Booths located on First St. between Yale Ave. and Harvard Ave.
We allow dogs, but not in the food court area! Please make sure you clean after your dogs!!!
Parking is available:
Metrolink lot at First & Columbia
Pomona College parking lot at First & Columbia
Parking structure at W. First Street and Oberlin
Public streets & exterior Parking Lots
Located at Bank of America Parking Lot - Enter off Indian Hill Blvd.
Located at the Claremont Library Parking Lot - Enter at College Ave and Second St.
Lost and Found
Claremont Chamber of Commerce Office (909) 624-1681
205 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA
Non – Emergency
Call Claremont PD (909) 399-5411
If you have questions about attending our event, please contact the Claremont Chamber office by calling (909) 624-1681 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.