Brand Reinvention & Marketing Strategies
Presented by Randy Lopez, Claremont Chamber, Marketing Strategist
April 14 at 2pm
This interactive workshop will focus on
- Updating your brand message and focus
- Focusing on relationships and trust to drive your business
- Reopening messaging and tactics.
Mindfulness & Resilience
Presented by Kendra Smith, Ph.D., Claremont Lincoln University
April 29 at 2pm
In this interactive webinar, participants will explore the following concepts:
- Mindfulness: a pathway to Wellness
- Tools and Practices of Mindfulness taht you can apply as you reinvent your business.
- What does Resilience look like for you?
- How to seek Resilience through Mindfulness
Regaining Profitability Post Covid
Presented by Vince Turner
May 5 at 2pm
Reopening after Covid presents obstacles and opportunities. This seminar presents the components of profitability and how they can be adjusted to maximize profitability.
Specific topics include break even analysis, projections, cash flow maximization and case studies.
This is an informative and enjoyable seminar that requires no accounting background.
More to be announced..
Free to members
$30 - Non-Members